PLEASE NOTE WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCOMMODATE ANY VOLUNTEERS AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME. THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UPDATED WHEN OUR APPLICATION PROCESS RE-OPENS.
The Trustees at Chatsworth Multi Academy Trust (CMAT) believe that volunteers bring a rich diversity of experiences, skills and attributes to our community. We believe that in their roles at CMAT, volunteers can:
- Develop our wider community links and opportunities for our students therein
- Shape the development of relevant social and learning opportunities for the young people they work with.
- Gain valuable and highly rewarding experience of working with young people with Special Educational Needs & Disabilities (SEND)
- Gain an increased understanding of our students’ needs and qualities
- Gain an increased understanding of how our Trust and wider communities function
- Develop their potential, confidence and appreciation of Special Education
Finally, volunteering placements can cultivate social inclusion opportunities for our students and give them a platform upon which they may make positive contributions to the learning and to the lives of others.
If you are interested in volunteering at Chatsworth High School and Community College, then please take some time to read through these web pages or attached policy. If you would like further information or would like to send through your completed application then please email the school's volunteer coordinator via the school email address firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school office on 0161 921 1404.