In this section...
Opportunities for Volunteers at Chatsworth may arise from:
- Responses to advertising through Salford CVS
- Responses to advertising on the school website
- Links with other schools, colleges and universities
- Links with known stakeholders such as families, existing employees or members of the Governing Body
- Partnerships with local organisations such as The Salford Foundation Trust
- Word of mouth in the local community
Upon enquiring about Volunteering opportunities at CHSCC, Volunteers must:
- Complete a simple application form (assistance may be given in completing this where needed)
- Undertake a tour of the school and discussion with the Volunteers Coordinator
- Undertake an informal interview
If, following this process, the applicant and the Volunteers Coordinator wish to proceed, a placement will be arranged pending:
- Receipt of suitable references
- The appropriate outcome of a criminal records check processed through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
Please note, if it is not felt that a volunteer is matched to the role at CHSCC, the Volunteers Coordinator will endeavor to signpost the applicant to other opportunities that may be more suitable.