The Governors at Chatsworth High School & Community College (CHSCC) believe that volunteers bring a rich diversity of experiences, skills and attributes to our school community. We believe that in their roles at CHSCC, volunteers can:
- Develop our wider community links and opportunities for our students therein
- Shape the development of relevant social and learning opportunities for the young people they work with.
- Gain valuable and highly rewarding experience of working with young people with Special Educational Needs & Disabilities (SEND)
- Gain an increased understanding of our students’ needs and qualities
- Gain an increased understanding of how our school and wider communities function
- Develop their potential, confidence and appreciation of Special Education
Volunteering placements can cultivate social inclusion opportunities for our students and give them a platform upon which they may make positive contributions to the learning and to the lives of others.
If you are interested in volunteering at Chatsworth High School and Community College, then please take some time to read through these web pages and attached policy. If you would like further information or would like to send through your cokmpleted application then please email the school's volunteer coordinator email@example.com or call the school office on 0161 921 1405.