School opens Wednesday 6th September for pupils
School opens for staff Monday 4th and Tuesday 5th September for training days. School opens for Pupils Wednesday 6th September 2017.
Schools update after Manchester tragedy
We understand that parents are worried following the tragic events in Manchester. We are in unsettling but fast changing times.
We have also seen false rumours that all Salford schools have been closed on police advice. This is absolutely untrue – please see GMP website to get the latest, accurate information http://www.gmp.police.uk/
It’s crucial that we all try and remain calm, reassure our children and only seek or repeat information from official sources. Salford schools are open and ready to support children emotionally through chances to talk, the safety of predictable routines and spend time with their friends and teachers enjoying ordinary everyday activities.
Salford City Council works very closely with Greater Manchester Police, particularly at times like this to share any relevant safety information for the public.
GMP have stepped up patrols in our communities to provide reassurance.
Our schools have their normal security and safeguarding plans and procedures.
If anything changes the police will advise the public directly – and Salford City Council will share that information with schools and parents or carers.
Please be vigilant but our strength lies in returning to business as normal as soon as possible.
If any parent or pupil has any concerns about the recent tragic event in Manchester, please contact your child's classteacher or the Headteacher.
Christmas Production 10 – 11am (9.45 arrival)
This year’s whole school Christmas performance of “Charlie and The Chocolate Factory” will take place on Friday 9th December, at 10am – 11am at Chatsworth High School. Please note this is a ticket only event. Tickets are priced at £1 each and there is a maximum of two-tickets per student, on a first-come first-served basis. Each ticket purchased will be entered in to a prize draw.
Christmas Fair/stalls 11am
After the school production; ticket holders will be invited through to the school to visit our Christmas Fair and purchase items either made by our students in school or donated by parents/carers and our local community. We have a wide range of items on our stalls such as; cakes, chutneys, decorations, tombola, chocolates, decorations, cards and games.
DVDs of the Production
Orders of DVDs are now being taken. If you would like to place an order then please complete the office, alternatively orders can be placed at the Christmas Fair. DVDs are priced at £5.
Our Christmas raffle draw will take place on Friday 16th December. We have been receiving prize donations from the Local Community and beyond for our Christmas raffle. Raffle tickets are £1 each/£5 per booklet. Please contact the office if you would like to purchase any tickets.
The prizes are:
- £100 in cash
- Three course meal for two at Artisan restaurant, Manchester (including bottle of wine and water) courtsey of Living Ventures Restaurants
- Christmas Hamper
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for two at the Midland Hotel, courtesy of the Midland
- Afternoon Tea for two at Bents Garden Centre, courtesy of Alliance Local
- Bottle of Jack Daniel’s
- Bottle of Baileys
- £100 dining voucher for Fazenda Brazilian restaurant, Manchester
- Bottle of Bacardi
- A child’s balance bike
- Set of six Steelite Mugs
- Vintage wine (two prizes – valued from £50/bottle)
- Gok Wan vanity case with beauty products
- Vouchers for M & S 2 x £20
- Vouchers for Tesco 1 x £10
- A signed Salford Red Devils Rugby Shirt
- Gift sets – beauty products and alcohol (courtesy of Morrisons Eccles)
- Child’s bedroom rug (two prizes courtesy of Bennett’s Furnishers Monton)
- Lady’s bangle (courtesy of Sandford and Ogden Jeweller’s Monton)
- Lady’s/girl’s purse (two prizes courtesy of Adele’s Bag Heaven Monton)
- Money saving pot donated by Celebrations & Cake Creations, Monton
- Little Prince bedding set
- Body Shop gift set
- Soap & Glory gift set